Customer Support Specialist
Location: Corporate Office – Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Reports To: Customer Engagement Manager
Department: Customer Engagement
Date: October 22, 2021
Equinox Payments is one of the largest US providers of electronic payment solutions and value-added services at the point-of-transaction. The company delivers a full suite of high security, end-to-end electronic payment products and services. Equinox is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist within the Customer Engagement department located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This position will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of supporting customer issues including major accounts and potential customers. Performs technical support for customer issues, integrations, training, and project management. Ability to analyze and present resolutions to complex technical situations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product Support: Assistance with all product related issues including resolution of software and hardware problems. This duty requires that all issues are formally documented prior and after resolution. Responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Sales Support: Work with sales team in assisting on technical conference calls with customers, technical trainings and presentations, ability to lead all aspects of the technical conversations. Ability to present and develop both presentations and demonstrations. Advise internal and external clients on overall integration of Equinox Payment solutions.
- Project Management: Need to be able to manage multiple customer requests and integration projects. This coordinated effort will require project management skills to ensure projects are completed on time and meet customer expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction: Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, analysis, and creativity.
SKILL / ABILITIES:
- Must have experience in managing technical projects
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills to bridge/facilitate/report efforts between technical and cross functional teams within Equinox
- Familiarity with software tracking tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with a CRM
- Minimum 2 years experience in software
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are collaborative and energetic
- Team Player
- Advance computer skills- MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Word
- 2-3 years bankcard industry experience preferred
- Industry knowledge/ understanding of PCI & EMV standards
EDUCATION AND OR EQUIVALENT:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- If applicable
- Ability to travel as needed (3%)
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are not comprehensive and are subject to change without notice. Providing an employee with a copy of this job description does not constitute a guarantee of employment, nor does it guarantee employment for any specific duration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.