Location: Corporate Office – Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Reports To: Product Manager
Date: January 28, 2020
Equinox Payments is one of the largest US providers of electronic payment solutions and value-added services at the point-of-transaction. The company delivers a full suite of high security, end-to-end electronic payment products and services.
The Product Analyst will support the gathering of requirements and enhancements from the Sales, Support groups and the Market to improve our offering of existing hardware and software products. The Product Analyst will work closely with Development, QA, Support and Sales to manage the delivery, plus timetable of Products to market for our customers. The Product Analyst would also be a go to subject matter expert for all Equinox products and services.
Product Release Management
• Compiles requirements from the Sales team, Support team, and customers
• Provide product requirements to development for new projects
• Identify documentation needs and communicate needs to the Tech Pubs manager
• Review documentation prior to publication
• Communicate software releases to internal and external customers
• Liaison among the functional departments within the company as well as sales and customers for all product related issues.
• Provide the sales team the required technical knowledge that will assist them in selling our products
• Conducts product training for Equinox employees
Product Market Research
• Compiles competitive information and provides data to the Product Manager for analysis
• Assist the product manager to identify industry trends that may be useful additions to Equinox products
IDEAL SKILL SET (Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education):
• Ability to learn quickly and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong technical skills to understand how Equinox products work
• Ability to manage not only products, but also projects and processes.
• Superior Time Management skills
• Broad knowledge of competitor products and general comprehension of the POS market
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently under stress involving tight deadlines
• A working knowledge of the EMV payment process
EDUCATION AND/OR EQUIVALENT:
• Minimum 3 years payments industry experience
• 1-2 years of Project Management experience is a nice to have
• High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
• Not applicable
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are not comprehensive and are subject to change without notice. Providing an employee with a copy of this job description does not constitute a guarantee of employment, nor does it guarantee employment for any specific duration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.