Location: Corporate Office – Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Reports To: VP Business Development (North America)
Date: May 26, 2023
Equinox Payments is one of the largest US providers of electronic payment solutions and value-added services at the point-of-transaction. The company delivers a full suite of high security, end-to-end electronic payment products and services. Equinox is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator working out of the Scottsdale office (in Arizona).
This position works closely with VP for coordination of planning, implementing and execution of Sales activities and Goals. Acts as a liaison between sales and intercompany departments to promote operational best practices. Responsible for the coordination of all trade shows.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage, report, and update sales and administrative activities in Salesforce:
• Lead, teach, and assist Sales Team with best practices, questions/inquiries, and/or change suggestions in Salesforce.
• Provide weekly reporting to each sales rep on Salesforce Opportunities to ensure information is correct and accurate in Salesforce.
• Create, update, and maintain user reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
• Provide quarterly and any other independent reporting/analytics to management, as requested.
• Monitor Salesforce to ensure Salesforce objects are maintained and current, including but not limited to Accounts, Leads, Products, and Projects.
• Create, update, and maintain fields, objects, functions, and features in Salesforce to ensure it is functioning and tailored to Equinox.
• Import leads, accounts, contacts into Salesforce.
• Add lead information from single online inquiries to Salesforce and assigned a sales rep, as directed by management.
• Maintain users (Set up/deactivate users as well as Set up/deactivate functions and features per user).
• Work with Sales Team and Sales Management. Supply Chain, Product Support, and Finance for reporting.
• Check company voicemail daily for incoming messages and relay them to the proper departments.
Coordinate trade shows for Equinox and assist parent company, NBS (Regional/Customer & Major trade shows):
• Register to attend trade show events. Provide company and attendee information
• Book room reservations for each attendee at show site, or as directed
• Provide email communication to attendees on trade show, site address, exhibit hours, hotel, among other details.
• Confirm product and banners to display with management, and ship product according to event deadlines. Coordinate product configuration with internal team.
• Confirm product to display at show with management and ship to Booth Installer according to Booth Installer’s deadlines. Coordinate product configuration with internal team.
• Send final guide with trade show, hotel, flight, and product information to attendees for review
• Receive returned product from trade shows and check inventory.
• Follow up with attendees to obtain sales expense reports, and update trade show budget
• Provide expenditure report to management
• Work with Product Support to configure terminals and Supply Chain for shipping.
Facilitate processes and communication between Sales Team and Internal Teams:
• Facilitate SDK requests and customer onboarding between internal teams and sales reps. This includes confirming customer set up information, method of payment, company contracts and agreements, and/ or fulfilling other requirements by the internal teams.
• Provide internal teams with the assigned sales reps for an existing or new account.
• Manage, maintain, and update Equinox’s Price Book including adding new product, removing obsolete product, updating pricing, updating warranty information, updating product information, updating delivery information, among other details as directed by management.
• Manage, maintain, and update Price Book Log for the Equinox’s Price Book.
• Receive emails from online inquiries, and check if the customer has an assigned sales rep. send to the appropriate rep, or forward to management for lead assignment.
• Receive emails from portal access request, and check if the customer has an assigned sales rep. send to sales rep for approval, or forward to management for lead assignment.
• Be a liaison between sales and internal teams to help improve processes and avoid miscommunication.
• Work with: Sales reps, internal staff, and management
IDEAL SKILL SET (Desired experience, knowledge, skills & abilities):
1. Salesforce Administrator Certified or minimum of 2-3 years Salesforce Experience in Lighting and Classic
2. Excel Experience / Pivot Tables / Salesforce Reporting
3. Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Pro
4. Tradeshow Planning and Logistics:
• Maintain Tradeshow Budget and Costs
• Tradeshow Calendar
• Keeping up with Tradeshow Memberships & Sponsorships / ETA, RSPA & MAG
• Send out Travel Letters: So team can book their flights
• Registering Booth Staff
• Book Hotel Rooms
• Work with our Booth Vendor / Blast Exhibits: Storage, Shipping and Show Coordination
• Hands on packing and shipping of Tradeshow items: Terminals, Cabling, several additional items
EDUCATION and/or EQUIVALENT:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or information technology, or its equivalent experience through direct engagement in a similar occupation
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
• Not applicable
• Typically not more than 10%
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are not comprehensive and are subject to change without notice. Providing an employee with a copy of this job description does not constitute a guarantee of employment, nor does it guarantee employment for any specific duration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.