Location: Corporate Office – Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Reports To: Customer Engagement Manager
Department: Customer Engagement
Date: June 2, 2022
Equinox Payments is one of the largest US providers of electronic payment solutions and value-added services at the point-of-transaction. The company delivers a full suite of high security, end-to-end electronic payment products and services. Equinox is currently looking for a Technical Support person located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
You are internally motivated, passionate about helping people and determined to making things happen. You are a customer champion during all stages with a customer. You will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of major accounts, be their primary contact on the support side, providing guidance for technical issues directly affecting our valued customers. You will work closely supporting the assigned sales representative. You will work with many teams, including product, engineering and development and QA. Monitor project health and client expectations and as needed take proactive actions to maintain high client satisfaction. Have the ability to analyze and present resolutions to complex technical situations.
- Be the primary contact for all technical activities for accounts
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers by staying in constant communication
- Keep assigned Sales person updated and involved in any issues that involve their Customer
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting and ensure technical challenges are resolved
- Be an advocate to software adoption
- Represent the customer while providing feedback to product and development about future customer needs
- Owns documentation and reporting on all support activity
- Support Sales with educating prospects and customers on the capabilities of our products and software including assisting on technical conference calls, training and presentations
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests and software development projects
- Ability to present to technical and business audiences
- Working knowledge of firewalls, proxies, TCP/ IP, and network security
- 3 + years of prior experience in a technical or engineering role
- Experience with production and project issue tracking ( JIRA)
- Knowledge in supporting POS equipment
- 3 + years’ experience of delivering software implementations
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills to bridge/facilitate/report efforts between technical and cross-functional teams within Equinox
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce) would be an asset
- Knowledge of bank card industry, PCI & EMV standards
- Advance computer skills- MS Project, Power Point, and MS Word
- This is not a help desk role
EDUCATION AND OR EQUIVALENT:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- If applicable
- Ability to travel as needed (3%)
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are not comprehensive and are subject to change without notice. Providing an employee with a copy of this job description does not constitute a guarantee of employment, nor does it guarantee employment for any specific duration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.